AIM
none
Yahoo
none

Home Sweet Home Home Sweet Home

Pretty well done, you definitly hit the name of the song with the tone of the music itself. Sounds like something that would be looped in a video game of sorts when inside your house or someone elses.

Sounds are well put together, no abrupt transitions, the meshing is nice, the tone fits well, and the emotion the song puts off it right on the head of the nail. Which is the most important part.

The only complaint I have is that it really isn't something I would listen to on the fly or on my MP3. It sounds like something that should be played on a loop in a game and not listened casually, but that is just me.

All and all, good song.

Sincerely,
Matt aka UpsetSpy.

The World Shifter The World Shifter

Loved every single second of it.

The piano has just the right amount of life to it, the transitions are well done, speed is just perfect, and it really puts off the emotion of my running rampant through my imagination.

The effect on the piano was also very well done, definitely added to what the song was being portrayed as.

The only complaint I have is that the song ended. :P

Thanks for uploading!

Sincerely, Matt aka UpsetSpy

Blacklawn responds:

Thanks. Maybe I should have turned it into a loop instead? :P

A Dark Path Ahead A Dark Path Ahead

Was pretty good, maybe a bit too up-beatish. Could have used a bit of a darker more depressive tone to really give out the emotion of a true dark path.

The instruments and everything was good, just the tone is a bit off. The transitions are also a bit "meh" but it doesn't effect too much.

All in all, I think it deserves four stars for what it is as it stands.

EdgeOfShadows responds:

I really appreciate your comment, and I´ll have it present for my next one. I made this track when I was starting and i put the name to the song after finishing it, without thinking. One more time thanks for your commentary and stick around. There´s more from where that came from! :D

Frolic Frolic

Before I continue I would like to state that before reviewing a piece I always plug in my headset specifically made for music creation/listening.

Moving on...

I must be honest, you truly hit the upbeat tone correctly to make me imagine running through a large grass field or something similar. I was going to mention that the piano could have a bit more life or "energy" to it, but then I re-thought that it truly fits the beat more with the more down-tone "toy" like sounding piano.

Everything seems to mesh very well, little to no abrupt transitions that I noticed, very nice coordination and timing, and well together. However, I can say you could have done a bit better in making it loop, but that is nothing but a small complaint and I wont put it against you.

For only 29 hours of work, it is a very nice piece and I can say it really puts me in the mood to go and chase somebody through a field with a small twig. (As strange as that sounds)

I hope my review was helpful.

Sincerely, Matt aka UpsetSpy

MaestroMikes responds:

Awesome! I really wanted to make sure everything transitioned well. I was also a bit cautious with the tone around the end of the song. As for the loop, once I listened to it a few more times, I can kinda see it could have been better.
Haha, thanks! Your review was indeed useful!

Pancakes Pancakes

Love the song.

Everything fits together well, the tune is up-beat but no so much that it meshes together.

Quality is great, timing is great, sounds great through my surround sound system.

And also, it pissed off my neighbors, so win-win.

5 out of 5 and a cookie!

Chzz responds:

I really need a song called Cookie now! Thanks for the review!

Graveyard Shenanigans Graveyard Shenanigans

"its not that great...."

I call bull, this was amazing. :P

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

I have no words that can express the kind of feeling I have when I listen to such an amazing piece. If I ever find it, I will come back to this page and post it.

VGSongbird responds:

^_^

Glee Galore Glee Galore

I like it.

Very cheery and very well put together. All the sounds you have chosen to weave together to create this were very well chosen and very well meshed.

Good job!

Roboter Roboter

Meh...To me it seems a bit more wub wub like Dubstep and not wub wub like normal techno.

Interesting to say the least, but not to my tastes.

Spoonukem responds:

You're welcome?

Sailing Moon Sailing Moon

I loved it and now I love it even more coming out of my surround sound system.

Amazing job on the song, you really set the feelings into the song that you wanted very well. The transitions are very well done, the meshing of the instruments are amazingly put, and most importantly the words I heard from the music (even though there are none) make it out to be a beautiful and touching piece.

Go far and beyond my friend, you have done an amazing job.

I wish the best of luck to you
- Upsetspy

NickPerrin responds:

Thanks for the review. I appreciate the comments.