AIM
none
Yahoo
none

Rodin Dirty (18+) (LOOP) Rodin Dirty (18+) (LOOP)

Truly need to do some foot fetish stuff.

Mario Kart 8 is Great Mario Kart 8 is Great

I KNEW IT!

"I Am A GameBoy" "I Am A GameBoy"

Still got my old black and white Gamboy, and one of my favorite games to play on it...

To this day I still get mad at the inability to see the screen.

Range of the Dead Range of the Dead

I find it stupid that two below complain about it take forever to kill a zombie without a headshot...

None the less, fun.

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha yeah, zombiiiieeesss...need a head shot, thats the point

Clockwork Cat Clockwork Cat

Why are people complaining about the length? It wasn't supposed to be long, it was submission for the Ludum thing.

Great game, loved it. Just wish people would read the description more often.

Mr. Moore's Last Seconds Mr. Moore's Last Seconds

I agree with DFBlocks.

Games today need more story and characters you can actually start to care for. You know, a solid game that you can play and you never want it to end because the experience is so great that you get attached to it in some way.

A good example would be the game Bastion, I didn't want it to end, and I felt quite sad when it did. I would also say the Bioshock series, the story in that is great.

Great game by the way, amazing for only 72 hours of work.

Home Sweet Home Home Sweet Home

Pretty well done, you definitly hit the name of the song with the tone of the music itself. Sounds like something that would be looped in a video game of sorts when inside your house or someone elses.

Sounds are well put together, no abrupt transitions, the meshing is nice, the tone fits well, and the emotion the song puts off it right on the head of the nail. Which is the most important part.

The only complaint I have is that it really isn't something I would listen to on the fly or on my MP3. It sounds like something that should be played on a loop in a game and not listened casually, but that is just me.

All and all, good song.

Sincerely,
Matt aka UpsetSpy.

The World Shifter The World Shifter

Loved every single second of it.

The piano has just the right amount of life to it, the transitions are well done, speed is just perfect, and it really puts off the emotion of my running rampant through my imagination.

The effect on the piano was also very well done, definitely added to what the song was being portrayed as.

The only complaint I have is that the song ended. :P

Thanks for uploading!

Sincerely, Matt aka UpsetSpy

Blacklawn responds:

Thanks. Maybe I should have turned it into a loop instead? :P

A Dark Path Ahead A Dark Path Ahead

Was pretty good, maybe a bit too up-beatish. Could have used a bit of a darker more depressive tone to really give out the emotion of a true dark path.

The instruments and everything was good, just the tone is a bit off. The transitions are also a bit "meh" but it doesn't effect too much.

All in all, I think it deserves four stars for what it is as it stands.

EdgeOfShadows responds:

I really appreciate your comment, and I´ll have it present for my next one. I made this track when I was starting and i put the name to the song after finishing it, without thinking. One more time thanks for your commentary and stick around. There´s more from where that came from! :D